LegacyGT.com

Just wanted to introduce myself

My name is Adam and I'm on of the owners of Revolutions Performance Inc. I am also the head tuner. We have been a Cobb Protuner for almost 2 years now and we've had the opportunity to work on some very cool Subarus. I've been building Subarus since before the WRX came out in the US. I own a 1999 2.5RS that currently has a wrx swap but has gone through 3 different engine setups over the years. We have built and tuned the fastest Subarus in Colorado for years.

We have Southern Colorado's only AWD dyno. It is a Dyno Dynamics twin retarder rear bed. We can test up to 2800 horsepower. A quick note about numbers you see from this dyno: We are at 6000ft above sea level. Cars lose a lot of power from the elevation but turbocharged cars don't lose the 32% that naturally aspirated cars do. We have come up with what we have found to be an effective compromise and in doing so we take the calculated correction factor and cut it in half for turbocharged cars. Typical CF's are 1.14-1.17 on this dyno so the numbers maybe lower than what you are used to seeing. A stock LGT does about 175whp, a stock wrx does about 155 and a stock sti does about 215-225.

With that in mind I thought you guys might like to see a few cars that I've tuned-

Mods:

TEC TD06H-20G

E-Bay TMIC

Modified Stock Injectors

K&N Typhoon

AP v2

Tial 38mm WG

Invidia V1 Downpipe

HKS CF-Ti Catback

Ultimate Racing Up-Pipe

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w186/JWeedy21/E-8522PSI2.jpg

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

ok seriously though. Do you do email maps etc... i am not good at explaining what i am trying to say but i will try. example if i install a TMIC do you have an already map for a COBB stage II with an addition of this. I know TDC has maps for a stage II plus the TMIC. ?? i think i just confused myself.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Some custom intercooler piping we made- We've done 5 or 6 sets like this so far with blowthrough MAF.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/NitrousRS106/2.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/NitrousRS106/4.jpg

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

ok seriously though. Do you do email maps etc... i am not good at explaining what i am trying to say but i will try. example if i install a TMIC do you have an already map for a COBB stage II with an addition of this. I know TDC has maps for a stage II plus the TMIC. ?? i think i just confused myself.

At this time I'm not doing any email maps. Our altitude can have a pretty drastic effect on the way I build maps and the datalogging back and forth can take a while to get through. If you have a wideband that will interface with the TARI logger I might consider it for you.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Mods that matter:

PE1820 turbo (old style exhaust housing) Heat wrapped, Ported & coated by Deadbolt.

Perrin turbo inlet hose

Forge 100% recirc BPV

Samco BPV return hose

Walbro FP

Ultimate Racing 785cc injectors

XS Power FMIC

XS Power Short ram intake

GP Moto MAF charge pipe

Snow Performance - Stage 2, MAF based alchohol injection

Snow Performance - Safe Injection ( failsafe )

Prodrive boost solonoid

Gutted stock uppipe

APS TBE ( single tip )

http://home.comcast.net/~tasq/hp_graph.gif

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Archived