LegacyGT.com

Have you modded your Legacy?

Lothar

Have you modded your Legacy?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Have you modded your Legacy?

• Software-only Tuning (e.g., AP Stage 1) - no performance-enhancing hardware
    • Hardware: Performance Mods (up/down pipe, exhaust, suspension improvements, etc.)
    • Hardware: Appearance Mods (aftermarket wheels, grille, paint, etc.)
    • Audio Upgrades (aftermarket)
    • Hacks to disable annoying stock functions (DRL, seatbelt warning, navigation while moving, etc.)
    • I'm happy with my Legacy the way it is (no mods planned)

How many of you have modified your Legacy for performance or appearance, or are planning to do so in the near future? Is the stock configuration good enough for you?

As the choices are not mutually exclusive, multiple choices are permitted.

Please do not count repairs (unless you significantly upgraded the stock equipment), tires, or dealer ECU reflashes.

If you've done both of the first two choices in the list, please only select the second one.

there is not too many folk out here that is stock. very few,

I suspect that the results of my poll will be biased towards people who have modded their Legacies, and that people who don't mod them either don't visit this site, or won't be interested enough in this poll to bother voting.

Worldwide, I would bet that the majority of Legacy owners do no mod their cars. The people who come to this website are probably minority Legacy enthusiasts. That's undoubtedly not true of everyone here, just a guess as to the trend!

Congratualtions, you just realized your poll was useless 33 minutes after you created it.:lol:;)

Not at all, all it means is that the last option in the poll will be biased. ;) I see it got one vote so far though!

Can't vote. Poll should be more fine grained. I did suspension and wheels and few appearance/convenience things but did not touch the engine in any way.

Can't vote. Poll should be more fine grained. I did suspension and wheels and few appearance/convenience things but did not touch the engine in any way.

I would have been able to vote just fine given those mods. :rolleyes:

Archived