LegacyGT.com

Passing Emission Testing Colorado w/ mods?

danbart

Anyone running a catless UP & DP with the OEM CBE having problems passing emissions?

How about catless UP & catted DP with the OEM CBE?

I plan on going to Stage-2 to with a catless UP and am debating whether to go catted or un-catted for the DP.

Thanks, Dan

I believe you will not pass emissions with the stock catback on and being catless on the dp. I beleive the only two factory cats on the car are in the factory up pipe on 05 and 06s and a cat in the dp. I am running a catless perrin dp currently and I will need to swap on my stock dp on when I do have emissions. If you are looking for catted dp, I have a cobb one in my garage that will mate perfectly to the stock exhaust. I was going to put it on, but I have a 3" perrin catback and the cobb dp tapers to 2.5" I've read mixed reviews on whether people have been able to get the connection to seal.(ie exhaust leak) But my perrin catless dp obviously mates perfectly to my cbe since the flange doesn't taper to 2.5" and is a full 3". If you are interested in my used cobb dp, let me know, its for a manual.

Sorry guys forgot to update my profile. I now live in Centennial, CO (Arapahoe County) which does emissions testing.

Tommy,

I may be interested in the DP. I'm just planning ahead right now cause I might be getting an AccessPort for X-mas. If that happens then I will go ahead and get the UP & DP combo for the complete set up.

Shoot me a PM and let me know how many miles your CobbDP has and what you are looking to get for it ($). Mine is an 05 Wagon MT. Is there a difference between a Wagon and Sedan DP?

Thank, Dan

Archived