LegacyGT.com

Indianapolis Area Dealerships

I had my trans rebuilt by Rohrman Subaru in Lafayette. They took awhile to get my car back, but did a nice job with it.

They also worked with me on warranty since the car had aftermarket parts on it.

My wife bought her Forester from there and I tried working deals with them on WRX's on a number of occasions. The sales guys are pretty decent, I would buy my next subaru from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Wood is trying to be better. They have been the only Dealership to have any involvement with the local Subaru Club. They offer discounts on parts and labor to club members. The club might be you best bet for more info. Although it is officially the "Central Indiana Impreza Club" all Subaru owners are welcome! There are many very informed members there. go here...

http://www.phpbb88.com/ciic/

I am a2cpc on that board also. Hope to talk to you there.

I had my trans rebuilt by Rohrman Subaru in Lafayette. They took awhile to get my car back, but did a nice job with it.

They also worked with me on warranty since the car had aftermarket parts on it.

My wife bought her Forester from there and I tried working deals with them on WRX's on a number of occasions. The sales guys are pretty decent, I would buy my next subaru from there.

I visited that dealership once too, and was pleasantly surprised. While I didnt end up purchasing my car there, I really wanted to. Good sales people.

Go Cardinals!

Thanks for the info. I had a 15k service done at Speedway Subaru, they did okay, but I haven't finalized my opinion of them. I went there as they are close to my work.

When I was shopping I stopped in to drive a used WRX wagon they had. Not impressed at all with the sales side of things.

I have had work done at Speedway. I agree they weren't bad, but I also wasn't impressed with the sales side. That being said, I did buy my first Subaru there. In 2003-04, Speedway wasn't very mod friendly, but none of the dealerships were.

Funny you mentioned mods. I asked them about mods and I thought alarm bells were going to go off.

I've bought a couple cars there in the past (mid 90s Mazda, Subaru and VW ) and there was one sales person who was great. Went to high school with the owner or something. Always took care of us. He's since left. The guy I talked to about the WRX was terrible. No conversation skills, yet he kept going on about how great his people skills were. I was ready to buy the WRX if they would have come down in price. I drove it, told him I really liked it, but it was a little outside of my budget (i.e. what can you guys do on price). He said okay and handed me his card and that was the end of it.

Archived