LegacyGT.com

FMIC Install

praedet

All right, I have a wideband controller on the way. I might be doing this this weekend. Who wants to help/watch? ;)

Old Thread post

OK folks, I want to put my car together, but I am kind of in a bind. The company that I got the Wideband from fudged the details and I can't log with it yet. Beacuse of that, I can't tune for the FMIC/Intake.

Does anyone have a wideband I can borow to tune with? I have a Bosch sensor, So I just need the actual controller. It needs to have logging capability (Ability to mesh w/ street tuner would be great ;))

I need it for about 3 weeks (till X-mas)

Can anybody help?

:spin:

I ended up ordering the cheapest thing out there I could find that will work :(

I'll just have to sell it off when my set-up finally works...

I think I will be trying to get the FMIC at least partially, if not fully, installed this weekend. I will probably trim the bumper and mount the core at my house and then run pipes up on base...

BoxerGT2.5 had a similar plan to yours. He installed the core and lower pipes to workout the bumper fitment problems first. Got everything trimmed, drilled and ready. That way, when the actual install went way beyond the scheduled time alotment:lol: you don't have to worry about the bumper fitting at 2AM.
ignore him, he'll go away.

I ended up ordering the cheapest thing out there I could find that will work :(

I'll just have to sell it off when my set-up finally works...

Dibs. ;) What did you get? Link?? I might get one sooner or later, but with basic stage 2 I don't absolutely need it... curious to know how it goes.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Dibs. ;) What did you get? Link?? I might get one sooner or later, but with basic stage 2 I don't absolutely need it... curious to know how it goes.
I got an Innovate LC-1 Set-up. It is basically just a cable that decodes and comes w/ software to send straight through a USB to a computer. Least expensive option that can do that...

BoxerGT2.5 had a similar plan to yours. He installed the core and lower pipes to workout the bumper fitment problems first. Got everything trimmed, drilled and ready. That way, when the actual install went way beyond the scheduled time :lol: alotment you don't have to worry about the bumper fitting at 2AM.
Yep, that is what I figured;)

I'd like to, want to offer me a deal? :lol: If I did it, I would want a pull or two w/ the basically Stg 2 FMIC set-up, then one w/ the new turbo, and lastly one w/ the WI...

That would give some good comparisons. I have lots of logs, but since I haven't started tuning my car yet (next week, wish me luck) I don't know how good the stock intake calibrations are, so my MAF readings could be slightly inaccurate...

Archived