LegacyGT.com

Paint work inMD/DC/VA

seoul_sista

I just dropped a few of my things off to paint, I'll post up when I get them back with a few pictures.

Thanks Rob for going out of your way to help, I really appreciate it.

Riot...what are you getting done? I am most likely getting my bumper touched up by Rob's buddy Justin.

^^ I dropped off a rear spoiler and a set of spats to get painted, I can't wait to get those on the car - it definitely needs them.

^ You know, we walked around a bit and spent most of the time at the Sears tools section. I'm glad we left when we did because I just passed through the section a few minutes before it closed. The other side had already been shut down and traffic was stopped all the way to College Park.

Very interested as well. I have a deep scratch on my rear bumper from god knows what (black is exposed). About an inch and a half long and no wider than a Bic ballpoint pen tip. I was wondering if any of the LGT paint connections could take a look. Every place I have taken it to has said they would have to repaint the entire bumper. Do any of these people pull dents as well? I have a funky sized golfball-sized dent on my rear A pillar. I have no idea how it got there. No paint has been removed; the sheet metal is just depressed.

get away driver....my buddy could probably take care of you issues as well...just let me know if you want to come down to waldorf for him to take a look

How is your schedule tomorrow? I am tired of looking at this scratch and need to get it taken care of.

Sorry guys, I've been busy.

First, thanks Rob for all the help - if it weren't for you and Justin I wouldn't have my parts on.

I stopped by Waldorf last Saturday w/ my parts to meet Rob and Justin. Without having the car to match the colors they came out close, matching a 3-stage white car is not the easiest (any other color is much easier). I got quotes from painters around here and none would guarantee a color match.

With my experience, I'd do the 300 mile combined trip again if I needed any more painting done.

Sorry guys, I've been busy.

First, thanks Rob for all the help - if it weren't for you and Justin I wouldn't have my parts on.

I stopped by Waldorf last Saturday w/ my parts to meet Rob and Justin. Without having the car to match the colors they came out close, matching a 3-stage white car is not the easiest (any other color is much easier). I got quotes from painters around here and none would guarantee a color match.

With my experience, I'd do the 300 mile combined trip again if I needed any more painting done.

Any before/after pics?

Archived