LegacyGT.com

1000mile mark has been reached...

:lol: and damn it is fast!! Its amazing how much difference 1500rpms can make:D . I hit the 1000mile mark half way to work this morning and the last half was amazing. It seems like my girl was just waiting patiently to run free and when I finally let her boy did she run. I knew the car was fast I just didn't really know how fast cause when I test drove her I took it easy cause that was the car that I was going to buying. It only had 12miles on it so I knew whatever abuse it went through in those 12miles was minimal and I wanted to keep it that way. Anyways sorry for the aimless rant.... but I'm so happy and I had to tell everyone.

I always get a kick out of people's break-in. There are so many opinions to this its funny. Personally i went with the gradual climb in rpm's...by 900 miles i had already brough it up there maybe 3 times or so. Either way, its not like special reaction takes place at 1k that says everyhting will be fine, you know if you have 995 miles, you can hit it! The most important part is the first five hundred or so, just untill things start loosening up a bit.... Either way...HAVE FUN!!!

I realize that but it's fun cause it gives me something to look forward to. It is a bit funny to me too but I like to play games so what the hell. Either way I'm there now so its time to have fun without second thoughts.:lol:

Pulled in the parking lot this morning with 999 miles. Going to be a fun ride home tonight!!! I know there isnt a true point of breakin (800, 900, 1000, 1200) miles, but like Omen says, its kinda fun holding back untill a certain point, then letting loose. Its kinda like going around the "bases" when you were 12/13 years old... Finally I can see home plate, the parents aint home, and I got some wine coolers in the fridge ;)

Archived