LegacyGT.com

08 Diamond Gray LGT

Hey guys my dad just bought a 08 LGT 5spd and were pretty happy about our purchase. For the past 10 years or so we have only owned BMW's and i really thought my dad would never get a different kind of car.But as our 5series started to get older and the cost for repairs were getting expensive we decided to go for a Japanese car. Anyway just wanted to say hi and i was wondering what this stutter thing is all about? Its kinda making me nervous...

-Louie

Just enjoy the car if you get to borrow it.

There may be some cars with it, but I think people look for it after reading this website look for any imperfection whether subtle or major and latch onto it.

oh but what excatly does it mean? It seems like every other thread on thie legacy page has something about it

The majority of cars don't have it. What your reading is a bunch of squeeky wheels;)

Good luck with the new car.:)

Well remember this is a forum, people come here for various reasons. One of them is when they have a problem and this is one of the more talked about ones. Also remember too the number of members on this board make up less than a tiny percenrtage of all the Legacy's sold. A lot of ways to interpret that statement but it is true. I can tell you the majority of us on this board with our without problems enjoy or Legacy.

Unless you are driving WOT (and especially in S#), you will never notice it. The car is great and your dad should have a bit of fun with his new wheels (better AWD than what comes from Bavaria combined in a lighter package = tons o' fun!).

Smart decision getting the 5MT, I've enjoyed mine quite a bit!

Archived