LegacyGT.com

GI: Megan Racing coilovers (sedan)

super.duper.BL6

UPDATE 01.17.08 - Up for sale still!!! Pics can be seen at my post in the classifieds section.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78508

Gauging interest for my MR coilovers locally. I anticipate to have em off the car by the end of the month or early December.....switching to a softer setup to endure those weekend trips up to Tahoe :cool:

Asking $600 obo. Purchased Oct/06 through Boostjunkie. Appx 15k miles put on em so far. Located in San Jose.

lookslikeanevo - willing to ship if there's no local interest.

SneakyFast - Sorry, not needing any winter wheels. Will consider some 225/45/17 ContiExtreme's if you happen to have a new set laying around:p These won't be completely off the car for almost a month from now...so there's still time to save:cool:

macconis - They rode just fine, did everthing that i expected from them. I typically ran them in the soft region of the dampening setting since the roads/highways i use in my daily commute are fairly rough. Most of the NVH was due to the pillowballs, so it should be more comfortable in the ob. Adjustability is simple, just jack up the respective corner and use the supplied collar wrenches to adjust height or preload.

soundwave - pics will be up soon. I'm just waiting for UPS to drop off my new setup. Pics should be up next week after the holidays.

Well suspension install/take-off and pics will have to wait till next week. Car is currently at Capitol Subaru getting some warranty work performed. What was originally thought to be the infamous front left wheel bearing issue has turned into an unsuspected transmission problem.... hooray for warranty!

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY.....the MR coilovers are up for sale!!! Finally got the new setup in after a month of waiting and b/s promises from the vendors.

I'll try to take pics as soon as i can. I'm heading up to Tahoe tomorrow nite....so i won't be able to check the thread till thursday nite or friday morn.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived