LegacyGT.com

Saaburu 9-2X 17" Wheels for LGT

hal9e3

Anybody thought about putting these wheels on your car? There should be some takeoffs available now that the 9-2X has been on sale for abut 6 months. I test drove one a while back and checked out the wheels while I had it. 17x7, made by Enkei, 55mm offset, dual 5-spoke design, like BBS RKs, except shinier. I almost wish there were some available when I bought my LGT - I like the looks a little better. Also, the 9-2X w/ 17s comes with Bridgestone RE-011 IIRC, which are probably a better tire than the RE-92. For pics check [url]www.saabusa.com[/url] or this link: [url]http://www.saabcentral.com/gallery/gallery.php?gallery=11[/url]

[quote name='D-2.5-GT']personally i like the ones we have better.....although i have the sedan, it might look good on a wagon, but not my taste. How about some spinners?!? LOL[/QUOTE] Now thats BIG PIMPIN son. :lol: Let's get a snow rally goin with some spinners. Those things are beyond rediculous, but they are real funny when they stand still when the car is moving.

i like them more on the highway, then it looks like the car is floating across it, pretty sweet, but spending the money on them is another story.... I started cracking up when i was in wallmart and saw plastic knock off hubcaps....even more so when i actually saw them on a POS civic.....haha

Didn't weigh them but they didn't seem overly heavy. Definitely cast Al, probably no heavier than any other low-to-mid price Enkei wheel. D-2.5-GT, there's a thread over in Suspension/Brakes titled 'LGT Wagon Pinks Install w/ Pics' that shows my car with the BBS wheels. BTW in case anyone is wondering why I just didn't put the link in my post the last time I crosslinked I got my pee-pee whacked by the moderator. To paraphrase the Soup Nazi: "No links for you!":lol:

• 2 weeks later...
The Saab rims are made of lead. Or atleast they feel that way. The GT rims are not far behind. Also I don't know if its the STi offset or the trashed tires but my GT with OEM 04 STi rims and tires has nasty problems with pulling to one side or the other and steering effort and feel are decreased some.

Archived