LegacyGT.com

MY05 GT - new 18" rims, VOLK or G-Games?

gumbyy

Hey Fellas,

I own a OBP GT and can't decide what rims to buy.

So far I am contemplating:

*Volk ce28n (Gunmetal)

*G-games 77-S Vaio (Gunmetal)

I have been having trouble finding pictures of black GT's with these rims, can you guys please help? I would like to see what they look like but am terrible at photshopping.

Also please let me know what you think of these wheels? Do you think they suit the car? I personally do not want to consider the bronze volks which are the most popular colour..

Also what other light weight, good looking rims would you recommend?

Any help is much appreciated

Cheers

:spin:

DSC01130.JPG.62ab478a28d18a11ce8208e8bb46635e.JPG

1538586093_g-games77svaio.jpg.2dd1d8d39f074bbe37302ae82f42043f.jpg

helo....

i have a few pics of OBP sedans with CE28Ns - mostly being pics from members located in Australia/down under. the rims are however, in Gold but gives you a good image. i have also found some pics of a member on this site with LE28Ns i think in gunmetal which are extremely similar to CE28Ns but come with a polished lip.

i don't have pics of the G-games on OBP though.

hope it helps!

edit: somehow, the pics exceded the limit for uploading - size of picture. i'm working on some homework, so i'll try to finish it ASAP and get them to you yah?

helo....

i have a few pics of OBP sedans with CE28Ns - mostly being pics from members located in Australia/down under. the rims are however, in Gold but gives you a good image. i have also found some pics of a member on this site with LE28Ns i think in gunmetal which are extremely similar to CE28Ns but come with a polished lip.

i'm working on some homework, so i'll try to finish it ASAP and get them to you yah?

Thanks mate!

Thats a tough choice, their both nice wheels but I would lean toward the g game because its a little different

Yeah my thoughts exactly. But looking good is not a sure thing as I havn't seen any in action and I'm horrible at photoshop. If anybody is kind enough to do so I will be extremely grateful. Here are some side views of OBP's that look similar to mine..

volkce28n.jpg.1f10818f8d0bb4ddc020f5e226903e00.jpg

IMG_0269.JPG.05f2c68ff34e6948a23c86d84694b883.JPG

^he's in aussieland though...

hey man, sorry about not showing up these few days....packed with homework, so gay!

some of the pics i'm going to post you might have seen before, like the one above with the CE28N rims here's one for now...see if i see some other ones.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8231/side100206js2.th.jpg

just know that if you get the g-games, your lip will not be like the one you have a picture of. In fact it will be almost nonexistant unless you get atleast 8.5" wide with a lower offset. Whole different story and sets of questions there though.

My vote......CE28N 18X8 +44-48

Archived