LegacyGT.com

Service recommendations for the Pittsburgh area..

BoozeRS05

I'm having trouble with my current dealership's service department, and I'm looking for someone new to service my car..

I've been to two dealerships in my immediate area, but wasn't fond of either of them (not naming, yet). I'd also be interested in a specific shop that works on Subarus.

I haven't tried Langston, or #1 Cocran(sp?), but I'm willing to drive an hour for peace of mind. I'm located about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Let me know where you go, or if you know anyone that is highly recommended.

TIA,

Erik

They were not mod friendly at Hamilton Subaru, they weren't friendly in general.

The reason I started the thread was because I'm not happy with New Team Kunkles(Delmont). They told me several things that were incorrect, and for my 60k service they didn't do the plugs, diff flush, or cabin filter. They did the coolant flush, but thats about all. Charged $250, which I should have realized wasn't right.

I call the service manager yesterday and told him this. Told him I wasn't sure I'd be taking my car there anymore. In the end he gave me 25% off the remaining $250 of service not done + a free rental for the day.

They are friendly, they serviced my last Impreza, which had all kinds of bolt-ons, and they have serviced my LGT with catback & RSB. Best dealership I've been to for Subaru out of 2.

^ Good to know. Mod friendly??

I was there looking at a used LGT 6 months ago. Seems like a nice place. Sales staff wasn't too knowledgeable, he kept commenting on how much more I knew about the car then he did, haha..

Archived