LegacyGT.com

Subaru Challenge 11/03/07 - Recap

B4SubieGT

Well, as far as I can tell I was the ONLY Dallas Legacy out there! - Wait, I take that back, I have a new recruit Cliff who "was" hanging out with the WRX crowd before in Dallas. He has a 2002 GT Limited and will joining us the next time we meet.

The challenge was good, the course was harder than Dallas 2006 I think. I did not qualify on two of the five runs as I missed some corners. There was several Legacies out there; no outbacks - a TRIBECA instead! There was #481 spec-B (2006) model, a few 2.5i non-turbos and about four other GTs, not a single wagon came! Naturally the place was covered in STis and WRXs; there was also a right-hand drive JDM 2.5RS. Had a good time at the reception too; I won a custom Legacy cover as a door prize so that helped off-set getting hosed by the Sherton for $178/night + Parking. Check out subaruchallenge.com in the coming days for picks. I was car #10.

it was a pretty fun event, im a bit curious to see why you stopped running after 3 runs, there was 5 runs max and you should of made up for those DNF's

hell i DNFed my first run and i know for a fact 8 people DNF in a row in the first heat.

To Mika, You sir are teh shit! next time we'll have a blinking contest :p

but over all it was a pretty good event, it was nice to meet you B4SubieGT

Event was a blast :) Just two bad my second run was sooooo bad that I was pulled aside by one of the SCCA guys telling me we would only have 3 or 4 runs instead of 5 because of all the cones being taken down. I think the coolest thing for me was the Tribeca on the track and my first run with all of the tire burning.

Ha-ha, your tire burning, cone killing, flame shooting antics were my favorite part of the day. God, the smoke off the right front tire on your first run was hilarious. Thanks to everyone who came out and especially all the people that came in from out of town. Good times, can't wait for the next one!

Ha-ha, your tire burning, cone killing, flame shooting antics were my favorite part of the day. God, the smoke off the right front tire on your first run was hilarious. Thanks to everyone who came out and especially all the people that came in from out of town. Good times, can't wait for the next one!

it was all for the fans :)

Archived