LegacyGT.com

Thought I'd give it another shot: Buttonwillow Nov 4th

colatkitty

Just signed up for the Speedventures event at Buttonwillow on November 4.

http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=152

Weather should be great this time of year, not too hot, not too cold, just right ;). Some of you mentioned that you may want to try tracking your cars, so here is the perfect chance to do so.

Not to single anyone out, but here are some of my hopefuls: Kevin, Paul, Merv, Shiro, Rigo, John, Lawl, etc, etc...

You know, I really just wanna hold out for an AP & tune before I do a track day in this car. Plus, I don't have the right pads yet...same time as the AP.

But, I do have the wheels/tires! I kept my 17" Attacks with RA-1's from my WRX. They've got a couple more sessions in them at least.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP. That layout and direction is gonna produce some really, really fast entry speeds into Riverside. I've done Buttonwillow maybe 6-7 times, but never that way. Grapevine is a fun corner too in that direction - coming out of Club Corner and getting on the brakes as you go over the little dip and compress the suspension is cool.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry that most of you aren't able to make it to this one. There are always other chances in the future ;).

Seems like I'm the only LGT tracking in So Cal... need more of you guys to come out and join me for some fun, even if you are not going to drive.

Here is my track schedule for the next month or so, gotta take advantage of this cool weather. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys out there.

Nov 3-4: Buttonwillow with Speedventures

Nov 17: Streets of Willow with Redline (Tentative)

Nov 30: Streets of Willow Private event with NSX group

Dec 2: California Speedway (ROVAL) with Speedventures

Dec 8-9: Buttonwillow holiday testing festival

Mark, I am 99% sure I am going to join you on this. I am going to try and crash up in Valencia after the dyno day, and then I will have a much shorter drive in the morning. We should meet up somewhere and caravan to the track.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Mark, I am 99% sure I am going to join you on this. I am going to try and crash up in Valencia after the dyno day, and then I will have a much shorter drive in the morning. We should meet up somewhere and caravan to the track.

Hey Dave, I'm actually heading up to Buttonwillow Saturday morning, since 2 of my friends are driving on Saturday... I get to ride along ;). I'll be staying at the Willow Inn Saturday night with 3 other people (need to make the stay as inexpensive as possible), so I'll just have to meet up with you at the track Sunday morning.

I already did.

I like CW. I've never ran CCW at SOW.

Come on Merv, join me.

This time, I will try to messing around my coilover setting

before go stage 2.

Try to break best time at 1:35.15 with stock suspension setting.

Let's see.

I should have new radiator and oil cooler and another goodies

before this event.

Hope to see another Socal LGT gangs at track. Shiro.

Okay...i got the A-Okay...if you signed up for 12/09, sunday...then i'll sign up too!!

Just gonna let this marinate...but i should be there!!

Hope to see you there Merv,call me if you decide for sure.

Merv's budget fot this winter....2/3 mommoth trip, 1/3 track event.

ZERO for LGT modding.

I had to sooner or later... it always seems to be something, but car is running great nad i'll have the tranny sussed out so let's do it... i'll be back from vegas that tuesday and then up to the track saturday :D
SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived