LegacyGT.com

Skin and snowboard meet 12/18 or 12/19

ih8vtec13

So it's that time of year where the white stuff hits us, so lets have some fun. This weekend lets do some meet at Butternut in Great Barington and get some time in on the mountian. Who cares what you decide to drive there just show up and have fun. The web site is [url]www.skibutternut.com[/url] if you need directions or want to check the mountian.

[quote name='Legacy05GT']SORRY TO HIJACK, BUT i'll be up @ OKEMO on the 18th. I have access to a lovely cabin on the mountain. And yes, the leggy will be comming with me. Any1 in the area, stop by...[/QUOTE] ...I hate you...

[quote name='MtnSub']I am from California and people from other parts of the country think we are strange, but what do you NE ice mountain people mean by "Skin & Snowboard" weekend?? :lol:[/QUOTE] that was just wrong, don't pick onn us because our snow sucks :lol:

[quote name='MtnSub']I am from California and people from other parts of the country think we are strange, but what do you NE ice mountain people mean by "Skin & Snowboard" weekend?? :lol:[/QUOTE] Psssshhhh.... take an Eastie out west and they'll rip your fluffy snow up one side and down the other. Bring a westie over here are our "Below freezing water based skiing surface" will kick their butts.

[quote name='GT Ski']Psssshhhh.... take an Eastie out west and they'll rip your fluffy snow up one side and down the other. Bring a westie over here are our "Below freezing water based skiing surface" will kick their butts.[/QUOTE] So true, I still need to go out west and see what powder realy is. I think this year I may try getting pullesd by a snowmobile acccross the lake like a wakeboarder. Don't worry about the board I picked up a used Vision for $60 at a junk store over the summer when i was out on the road for my job and board of waiting for my appointment.

[quote name='jedimaster']It means they're going naked.[/QUOTE] No thanks I don't need to literaly freeze my nuts off. I do know a guy that went out wakeboarding it a skimpy pair of underware and thats it. the realy sick part is his dad was driving the boat. Don't you just love the chatter that goes arround a small lake comunityy.

[quote name='ih8vtec13']So it's that time of year where the white stuff hits us, so lets have some fun. This weekend lets do some meet at Butternut in Great Barington and get some time in on the mountian. Who cares what you decide to drive there just show up and have fun. The web site is [url]www.skibutternut.com[/url] if you need directions or want to check the mountian.[/QUOTE] You call that a mountain? LOL

Archived