LegacyGT.com

Wouldn't ya know it?!

So I dropped my car back to "stock" yesterday, for a visit to the dealership. Well the service appointment, didn't happen (long story), and I never got a chance to marry my AP back to my car before heading out to do errands.

During my day to day commutes, no one EVER challenges me for any kind of impromptu fun, which is fine- I am not one to street race at all! But yesterday for some reason I had a guy in a WRX with exhaust etc, take notice of my LGT and literally stop on an empty two lane on ramp to give it a go as we headed up onto the interstate...Of course being "stock" rather then stage 1...He pulled on me, but barely.

Later that night from a light on another empty 2 lane street, I had an EVO pull of next to me and rev at me. "Oh here we go again" I thought! When the light turned green he blasted away, and I didn't even try to give chase. An EVO woulda worked my ass over anyway, no matter what- but I just thought it was funny that the one day I am driving my car in a "weakened" state- stock rather than stage 1 map, the whole world seemed to be out to test the LGT's abilities. :spin:

My girlfriend was in the car with me and listed to me whine and cry each time my beloved LGT got beat.

So needless to say I am going outside to set it back to stage 1 now!!!

Murphy's law I guess! :lol:

Archived