LegacyGT.com

93 Wagon L N/A Help

93WagonL

Anyone in the Fair Oaks / Roseville / Sacramento Area able to help me with a Complete timming tuneup...

(1) Timing Belt (1) Timing Belt Tensioner Bearing (2) Timing Belt Idler(1) Timing Belt Idler Sprocket(1) New OEM Water Pump(1) Water Pump Gasket

(1) Valve Cover Gasket Kit (with Valve Cover Grommets)

(2) Camshaft Seal Kits (with o'rings)

(1) Front Crankshaft Seal

(1) Oil Pump Seal Kit (Oil Pump Shaft Seal, O'Ring, and 'Mousehead' O'Ring)

(1) A/C Belt

(1) Alternator Belt

Car has 160+k miles on it now and need these parts BAD!

I dont know the history of this car other than its had one owner and he changed the oil on time and never really got tires often lol..

I want this car to last me another 2 to 3 years if possible.. i got a great deal on the car and its the only thing that helps me commute to and from work so i can support my family... please contact me if you can help i found out from the shop this would cost me alot more than i can afford and the parts are cheaper to buy.. i can pay you some but not a lot.. i just need you expert help to make this car live its life to its fullest potentioal.. i love my subaru and its my first but i dont want her out of my life any time soon!

Call Paul at db tuned for an estimate. He's a good guy and honest. 791-4900. His shop is in Roseville just off Taylor.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Archived