LegacyGT.com

Classic Musician Joke

Vimy101

A piano player is looking for a lounge gig and applies at a bar. The owner asks him to play some tunes. The piano player says sure and that what he'll play are his own compositions. He plays the first one and the tune is stunningly beautiful. The owner asks him the name of this great tune and the pianist says it's called "I Love You so F**king Much I Could Shit." The bar owner is shocked but then asks him to play another one.

This next tune is simply gorgeous. He asks what this one is called and the musician says "If You Really Loved Me You'd Let me Come in Your Mouth." The bar owner is shocked again but this guy plays great and his tunes are stunning. He tells the pianist, "Ok. I'll hire you but you can never ever tell anybody the names of your tunes."

That night, the pianist is playing great and his tip jar is stuffed with money. He takes a break to hit the can. On the way out, he passes by a patron who says, "Excuse me, but do you know your fly is open and your dick is hanging out?" The pianist says, "Know it? I wrote it!"

Archived