LegacyGT.com

i love owning a LGT

[quote name='awdG35killer']the past week ive been getting high beams and thumbs up from fellow subaru owners. 2 STi's and lots of WRX's around the area. it makes me feel so warm inside : ) ad makes me forget about the messed up rear bumper i have : ([/QUOTE] i cant wait to get mine back...whenever the shop's done with it :(

[quote name='Deer Killer']Must be an LA thing.. the two STI's I've run into haven't even noticed me, and I've only see one other legacy sedan on the road, and that was a parked debadged 2.5i like 200 miles away from me :([/QUOTE] the only other '05 subies that i've seen on the road (wrx/sti excluded) was an outback sedan. still havent seen any other legacies out on the road yet...

[quote name='awdG35killer']the past week ive been getting high beams and thumbs up from fellow subaru owners. 2 STi's and lots of WRX's around the area. it makes me feel so warm inside : ) ad makes me forget about the messed up rear bumper i have : ([/QUOTE] come on down to the SFV meet every Wednesday night and you will feel the love of fellow Suby owners

[quote name='axis008']I don't love owning a LGT (yet), but I love daydreaming about it![/QUOTE] i know the feeling....dont own one yet but browse this board like i do own one LOL i'm what they call a 'wannabe' soon my friends soon!!!!! good things come to those that wait as soo as my bro gets his GT i'm trading my pilot (that he drives right now) for an LGT 5mt in silver and get tint on it all around PS when i get to that point in a month or so i will post my pilot for sale somewhere here in case any of you are interested. 2003 EX-L (leather) in sage with 6 cd changer running boards. with 20K miles and still with the new car smell. never used for towing anything (dont have any toys to tow). I bet my asking price will be way lower than a stealers for a similar vehicle. Plus besides the 3/36K it has a 10/100k powertrain warranty. Be on a lookout for that post in the near future if youre interested :) Reason for selling: dammit i dont have any kids. i just bought it for the AWD and at that time the LGT wasnt out and the previous gen legacy was quite boring when compared to the new GT.

Archived