LegacyGT.com

VT Legacys! your snows are finally in!!

NYtoVT

VT Legacys, the snows tires have finally arrived!

we all can pick them up as we wish, whenever; as a group or individually... (I'd rather as a group, for impact)

...at Lewis Motors Acura, (not at Audi bld.) 1301 Shelburne Rd. after McDonalds, same side of road.

you will pay the company as you pick them up.

ask for Rob. tell him you are w/ the Legacy group and picking up your snows.

this way he knows who we are for future reference! he's also a 2.5i Leggy driver.

if anyone is ready to have them mounted and balanced next week on Wednesday, let me know. this way I can make sure the techs can fit us in.

*NOTE: for M&B, we will pay the techs themselves in cash.

list of interest in snows:

1) NYtoVT...........#5 (Dunlop Winter Sport M3's for $114 @ 215/45/17)

2) Gianspi .........#5 (Dunlop Winter Sport M3's for $114 @ 215/45/17)

3) Jamiesong ... #2 (Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 for $101 @ 215/45/17)

4) LMVT ............ #2 (Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 for $101 @ 215/45/17)

5) CooCoo .........#2(Bridgestone Bilzzak WS-50 for $101 @ 215/45/17)

Wednesday the 24th for M&B? I'm in!

Wednesday at 5pm (early, but not late)

1. gianspi

2. jamiesong

3. Coocoo

I'll double check on Monday that they're available for mounting. one tech was off today.

I'll be there Wednesday at 5pm with the rest of you guys, won't be driving the leggy though...I'll be driving a beat up minivan.

I'll have a set of RE92's for sale once they come off my stock wheels if any of you are interested.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

^^^ I'll take them... depending on price and tread. :)

**it's confirmed, Wednesday we're on!

although it will now be $30 cash (paid to the tech) per car for M&B.

jamiesong, they will also do the TPMS (no extra charge)

please be there Wednesday by 5pm.

1. gianspi

2. jamiesong

3. Coocoo

4. LMVT

those who want their car dropped off, let me know. I arrive at 8am (or earlier if you need) and the techs at 7:30am. this way, you can pay for the tires upfront at the counter. I'll take your keys and $30 cash and make sure the M&B gets done.

all of your tires prices are as quoted.... plus tax.

** since I think this is a great deal on both ends of tires and M&B prices, only if any of you can afford to, tip the techs; since they are expecting $30, each of us tipping them an extra $5 will surprise them and show our appreciation. in turn, I believe they will keep us in consideration for our future needs.

IMO, this also gives them a good impression of us as a... VT Legacy Club... group or clique?! :icon_cool

dare I say that?! :icon_bigg

Just to give you all a heads up the bridgestones w50's are discontinued. They are no longer in production. So if something goes a rye in the winter, it will be hard to find a replacement. I have a friend with connections to a service center. They're being replaced with w60's . Maybe that's why he got them so cheaply. I'm also not sure if I can make it tomorrow afternoon @ 5pm. I will do my best, but I will let you know NYtoVT. I got your PM the other day.

^^^ if the others will make it, I'm sure you arriving by 6pm (maybe even 6:30) will be ok. seeing that the tech(s) will do the other 3 guys first. BTW, his name is Matt. he may get help from another tech (Kevin, the 2.5i Leggy guy).

shop closes at 7pm.

**I'll arrive to work at 7am and be on the road for a car pick-up to MA by 7:30am. I should be back to the shop by 5. if not, just ask for the tech Matt, after buying you snows. he's the one you'll pay cash for the M&B.

yeah, I saw the "new WS-60" when I listed our snow tire options. later noticed that Sears and TireRack had them at closeout. but there are a few places that still have plenty of them in stock.

any Q's, call me on my cel.

I might be a little late getting out of work today, I'll probably be at Lewis Motors around 5:30.

I decided not to get my snows mounted today (going to have my local shop do it at a later date), so I'll be driving the Legacy.

glad to see you guys come out.

now we gotta get a meet together and bring our women. yes, I think we gotta. maybe this way we can get LMVT's brother in the group. :lol:

also, we can have them photograph as we get some nice, scenic group shots before the leaves turn brown.

^ Sounds like a good photo-op.

Again, thanks for the great deal on tires and M&B! It is much appreciated.

Here is the GPS that I was talking about:

Garmin Streetpilot c330

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=6385#

You can get them at circuit city and bestbuy for around $200.

One thing I noticed is that this will tell you to "Turn left in 500ft" and not say the street name. Maybe a higher model will do that. So I would suggest to read over the features because it may be a little different than mine (although the software looks quite similar).

New $214:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Garmin-StreetPilot-c330-010-00401-10/sem/rpsm/oid/120988/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Refurb $169:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-StreetPilot-c330-Refurbished-GPS/dp/B000EM2OXA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5/104-0237497-3438336?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1193273939&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: Garmin StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Factory-Refurbished): Electronics[/ame]

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

^^^thanks for that info. and you're welcome on the deal. I helped us AND him.

if you need anything else, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm gonna buy that tech a bottle of JD for Friday! :)

Yeah, thanks for the great deal on the snows, I'll let you know when I'll be looking to get them mounted.

As far as another meet, I might be free this Saturday, but I'll be gone all day Sunday. The 9th should work for me too.

Archived