LegacyGT.com

Chevy Malibu

I rented one of these while on a business trip last week. I was suprised by the build quality and the interior design. Not world class, but much better then what I've come to expect from Chevy. It is also nice and quiet. However, that car had one glaring flaw: the power steering is grossly overboosted. The steering is so devoid of feel that you can't even tell if it is connected to the front wheels or not. The suspension is also quite soft. The combination of the two factors made the car extremely boring to drive, and in my book, almost dangerous to drive at all but the most sedate pace. Sly

[quote name='sduford']I rented one of these while on a business trip last week. I was suprised by the build quality and the interior design. Not world class, but much better then what I've come to expect from Chevy. It is also nice and quiet. However, that car had one glaring flaw: the power steering is grossly overboosted. The steering is so devoid of feel that you can't even tell if it is connected to the front wheels or not. The suspension is also quite soft. The combination of the two factors made the car extremely boring to drive, and in my book, almost dangerous to drive at all but the most sedate pace. Sly[/QUOTE] my girlfriend has a 2000 malibu ls. not much to write home aboot. pretty decent leather. just had to have it in the shop, again. $800 worth of repairs. some shat about the speed sensors on the front wheels. it was covered under warranty anyway. she had it in not too long ago because her ABS' were having issues.

Just fly down with your pinkslip and you'll drive home in a brand-new Chevy Malibu. I'll even pay for shipping for your LGT once we do the title transfer :D BTW: If you bring me a PSP along with your pinkslip, I'll include a special-edition Chevy Malibu Colecovision at no extra cost :lol: [quote name='Drift Monkey']omg are you serious? even trade? how can we set this up? :eek:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']Just fly down with your pinkslip and you'll drive home in a brand-new Chevy Malibu. I'll even pay for shipping for your LGT once we do the title transfer :D BTW: If you bring me a PSP along with your pinkslip, I'll include a special-edition Chevy Malibu Colecovision at no extra cost :lol:[/QUOTE] PSP? Who'd want that hunk of junk? :rolleyes: I guess one man's trash...

Archived