LegacyGT.com

Looking for stock Rim(s) with stock tires

Airkool

Hey anybody out there got a stock rim w/tire laying around they want to sell?

I'm looking to use it as a full size spare so a worn tire is not a problem.

I would possibly also buy more than one if they are in very good condition. I bought my car pre-owned and 3 of the tires have some cosmetic issues.

Thanks,

Matt

Got a set of rims and tires locally.

I'm excited to have a full size spare! A big bonus is the round piece with all the tools fits perfectly under the rim.

Now that I have 2 complete sets, I'm going to decide which tires I like and keep those.

Eventually I'll have 3 Rims with tires for sale if anyone else wants a full size spare.

Will do Two-five. I will have 3 available. They have some cosmetic issues, just want to be upfront with that. They have RE92's on 'em with 14K+ miles.

I saw your post on another thread, that you and 2 other guys want 'em. I could possibly have them ready for pickup this Sunday. I don't know where in NY you guys are located, but I'm willing to drive part of the way.

Let me know. Plus we also have to talk about price...

Matt

Will do Two-five. I will have 3 available. They have some cosmetic issues, just want to be upfront with that. They have RE92's on 'em with 14K+ miles.

I saw your post on another thread, that you and 2 other guys want 'em. I could possibly have them ready for pickup this Sunday. I don't know where in NY you guys are located, but I'm willing to drive part of the way.

Let me know. Plus we also have to talk about price...

Matt

Thanks for the update airkool! Its probably best if you can post up pics of the rims w/cosmetic issues first, so we can gauge what kind of condition its in. I want an extra rim cuz I curbed mine a couple of weeks ago. Thanks

Archived