LegacyGT.com

Tell Me If These Are Stupid Questions...

Metal2You

1) Would you consider buying LGT Spec B aluminum front control arms parted out from a car that had been totaled in an accident? In theory there could be damage that is very hard to see such as warping or twisting, correct?

2) There are rear controls arms that are aluminum on the spec B as well, right? I don't see them listed in the OEM parts catalog I'm browsing.

Thats all the sillyness I have for now. Thanks.

Well I think he was hit from several locations. It all started with a hit to the rear bumper. All the details are in unorthodox's post here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70211

This is probably relevant:

My car is totaled, frame is teaked up front by a few inches to the left and the rear quarter is mashed.

So the frame in the front is tweaked and I would be buying these sight unseen. I'm sure they look good, I don't think he'd be selling them knowing they're bad, but I imagine there is still a change they could be slightly off.

why risk it?

if ur good with tools, and can take them back off with relative ease, then why not.

but if you dont have time, cant spare the downtime, cant tell a wrench from a hair dryer, then i would stay away :)

car for sale. PM me!

Archived