LegacyGT.com

Non-Power Seats

axis008

Since the price for the Ltd. is quite high, and the fact that I like non-powered seats more than powered seats, I'm just wondering: Will the Legacy have the annoying, "take forever to turn" knob system to recline, or will it have the easier lever system?
-ben

I have looked through quite a bit of photos for indications, and I haven't been able to tell one way or the either on this issue just yet, though if that mechanism is improved as much as the rest of the car, that should not be an issue. ;)

Hey, I'd much prefer that "take forever to turn" knob. The range of adjustment on that thing is very, very fine. If you can't find a good seatback angle with one of those, you're never going to find one. My Ford Craptour has a lever... with very coarse adjustments. Invariably, I want a setting "in-between" two clicks. I hate it. :evil: Actually, if you look at the right side of the seat on the right, you'll see the lever. Lever's aren't bad, but I'd prefer the wheel. And the adjustments *better* be fine with the lever. If it's like my Ford, I'm not gonna be pleased. Yes, it's one of those pet peeves. :) [img]http://www.subaru.co.jp/legacy/bt/gallery/in007_wp_s.jpg[/img]

Archived