LegacyGT.com

Maryland Dealer Experience/Recommendation

05 Outback 2.5i

[size=2][font=Arial]Hello All,[/font][/size] [size=2][font=Arial]Just wanted to relate to those in the Maryland area our purchasing experience. We[/font][font=Arial] recently (almost two weeks ago now) had an excellent buying experience at Wilkins Subaru in Glen Burnie, and would recommend them to those looking for a Subaru.[/font][/size] [size=2][font=Arial][url="http://www.wilkins.subaru.com/en_US/frm_index.chtml?pageName=HomePage_1&noc=1&overrideUrl=f_HomePage_1.chtml"]http://www.wilkins.subaru.com/en_US/frm_index.chtml?pageName=HomePage_1&noc=1&overrideUrl=f_HomePage_1.chtml [/url][/font][/size] [size=2][font=Arial]We had originally been dealing with Heritage Subaru in Owings Mills. I would steer clear of them, after my second negative experience, I have finally learned my lesson. We invested a lot of time with Heritage, and they were helpful at first, we even set up a 24 hour test drive through them. But when we didn’t want to buy the car we took home on the test drive, and began negotiations on a similar car things broke down and they came back with a bunch of attitude.[/font][/size] [size=2][font=Arial]We walked, searched the Internet for another car equipped the way we wanted, found it at Wilkins, called them up. I told them what I wanted to pay, and John said he would talk to his manager and call me back. He did within a half hour, accepting our price. We went down the next morning and bought the car, and for considerably less than the deal we were trying to work toward at Heritage. We dealt with a sales guy named John Wagner. Overall a very nice and helpful young man, though no more knowledgeable about the product than any other dealer, he treated us well. If you should end up heading down there, tell him his recent customers Scott & Nadia (the picky ones that bought the willow green 2.5i) sent you…[/font][/size] [color=black][font=Verdana]__________________ ~Scott & Nadia '05 Outback 2.5i Wagon Willow Green Opal/ Moss Green Metallic 225/60HR16 BFG Traction T/A's[/font][/color]

Archived