LegacyGT.com

COBB TBE sound clips??????

RaGe

Doing a process of elimination on turbo back exhausts. Toss up between the PERRIN and COBB.

i know here a while back i thought that there was a link for the COBB. But i accessed the site and cant get it to come up. SO oh well. Tried searchign on here but cant find anything and i was starting to get pissed off so i will just ask for some sound clips if anyone has it of the COBB TBE. spank you very much.:spin:

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

now i know there are some GTs out there with this exhaust. I will be drinking my bud awaiting for your post. I want audio. this is no laughing matter.

ok well maybe it is.

OTM.

But i accessed the site and cant get it to come up.

i know this. Thats why i was wanting a sound clip. And i know there are some out there with this system. Just need a linky.

OTM.

Hello RaGe, Did you Get the Cobb Exhaust & How many Pieces from the Uppie Back to the Muffs is Cobb ... I ask Because I got an order I 'am about to Make But I am Still Thinking of Going With Crucial!!! How is the Setup Working out for ya

:spin: Which could Be Better !!! Opinions, Comments, Hate Mail :eek:.. I need the Dirt on each ... :p

I 'm talking Up Pipe Dwn, Mid, Mufflers ... Heat protect Yes or No .. It's my Daily Driver & My Track Car... This is the First Major Mod from Stock... Not Including the Full Change to All MOTUL Products... :rolleyes:

Should I go Cat NO Cat!!!:confused:

& If there is a Better Muff Setup then These Let ME Know... Thanks:cool:

i had the perrin mufflers on my last lgt, very loud even with the stock y-pipe....but in a good way. I have the cobb tbe on my 08 spec b, try to make a vid this weekend and post it up. cobb is definitely more conservative, both in sound and looks.

It's dark out but I should take some pics. Let's just say it looks awesome and sounds even better. I couldn't believe how easy the install was. TBE in 2hrs and it was my first time. I did have a friend help so that made things move a bit faster.

we are awaiting patiently for some pictures. But would be better if you put up some video of some revs idles, and driving around.

OTM.

upload it to photobucket.com or to youtube.com and then you just post the link to be able to view it. Pretty easy.

OTM.

It was too dark so my photos look like crap but I did take some videos. The best one has my license plate in it so I can't post that one. I tried to post them last night but Youtube is giving me some issues as it's not letting me log in. Then photobucket was not working either. I am currently uploading them to photobucket as we speek. They will be up very soon.

I will reshoot my start up and reving video when I get home from work tonight and will post that this evening.

yeah photobucket is giving me issues right now so i might be able to view these some time today. I will post when i can. Until then F-photobucket.

OTM.

My wife thought I was hilarious as she watched me cuss out my computer for almost an hour while bouncing back and forth between photobucket and youtube trying to get one of them to work for me. Hopefully I don't go through the same crap tonight when I reshoot the rev and idle.

For all you guys trying to decide on what exhaust to get. My wife really likes it. She is the one that took the video for me.

like i said i am up in the air between COBB TBE and the PERRIN CBE. But keep in mind i will be running a COBB up/dp as well.

Hopefully this will start working soon. Dont know if its my end or just photosuckit. But i still cant view the damn videos. Will keep trying though.

OTM.

Archived