LegacyGT.com

not the rite place but need help

I have a 2006 Honda Pilot Ex-L and i Had a amazing system in it and it was broken into now i m having problems. And stole everything . My Vsa, stability control , abs lights are light up. Cant not put car into gear without pressing shift lock release with key. My horn doesnt work but key remote works but no sound. Looked for cut wires under dash what could it be any ideas.

All those systems are connected as they rely on each other for input. Have you checked fuses just for the hell of it?

As for the shift lock, I cant imagine what that could be. It could also be connected to the above systems as they all have the "brakes" in common. Sounds like maybe something under the driver side dash could be messed up. The shift lock works on a switch on the brake pedal that would tell it to "disengage" I would check harder.

I have no idea about the horn.

Sorry to hear about ur system!

Usually when a system is stolen, live wires are ripped out and touch ground to blow the circuit. Def check all fuses and look under the dash and around the battery and fusebox for something that looks out of the ordinary.

Archived