LegacyGT.com

Accessport Fried - any help?

STIMD

My AP is dead. E-mailed Cobb with no reply. So I'm hoping someone is thinking about getting rid of their v1.0 AP for 2005 manual LGT. I have some new mods and need to flash.

and any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Christian

• 2 weeks later...
My AP is dead. E-mailed Cobb with no reply. So I'm hoping someone is thinking about getting rid of their v1.0 AP for 2005 manual LGT. I have some new mods and need to flash.

and any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Christian

What do you mean by "fried: ????

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

in butter with onions an and mushrooms .. yummy!

Lightly Sautéed would be best.:lol::lol::lol: A Little wine, break up the bits(and bytes). YUMMY

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I forgot about this post. I've since been deployed to Korea. I still have the issues with the AP tho.

So, basically, it was stored in my trunk ALL the time. I went to San Antonio in July just after installing an AEM intake. Talked to TDC, got the tune, and I was gonna flash. But, no power cable. So I tried a pwr cable for something I had lying around, cell phone? Maybe laptop. But no luck. Screen lit up...but nothing but 2 rows of blocks across the screen.

I don't really think I fried anything, there was no smoke involved. And essentially the same thing happened when I found someone in Austin willing to lend me their cable, 2 rows of blocks.

So, now I'm stuck with no way to unmarry the AP and no way to add more maps.

FUN!

I guess I was hoping the dudes from Cobb would catch wind of this post. They seem to be lurking for these posts. They never got back to e-mail. And especially now, since I'm 14 hrs ahead of everone, it would be difficult to call by phone.

I'm hoping I can source a fresh V.1 cuz I still have maps for it.

I would say that something is cooked. I have at least 50 different power supplies laying around and none of them matched the AP's listed power needs. Made a call to Cobb and got a new power cable for $10 + $5 shipping and got it in 2 days.
Let's kick this pig!

Just like my little brother... just cause it fits in the hole doesn't mean you should stick it in there.

You are SOL without Cobb's help. You will need to send them your AP and then they will have to send you a new one. Most likely fees will be involved.

A new AP won't be any good to you either.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived