LegacyGT.com

No one else?

Mr. Ed

when will you have them?

AVO FMIC arrives on the 27th, and my FP 20G is being built right now (5 more weeks). I was planning to get tuned by Corey at Henderson, but If theres another tuner coming localy I could always wait.

Should I just go up there and just hang out with you guys?

lol, I actually don't know....the few people I trust on NASIOC recomended him and the price was right. Watching him tune three other cars I can definately say he knew what he was doing...

Mika....do you know where Clark Turner comes from?

Where exactly from AZ..Steven from IA performance in Tucson did my tuning and it was F-in sweet..

lol, I actually don't know....the few people I trust on NASIOC recomended him and the price was right. Watching him tune three other cars I can definately say he knew what he was doing...

Mika....do you know where Clark Turner comes from?

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Yeah, Clark's from AZ. One cool dude. A lil' rough around the edges, but hey, aren't we all? I have high respect for him. He brought my car back, and the power was incredibly smooth. The guy knows his stuff. I

n all honesty, there aren't too many folks I'd trust touching my car(as far as tuning goes). Clark is on top of my list. If any of you folks get a chance, get tuned by him. He'll find the "sweet spot" of your car, and the price is not bad.

Next time he comes into town, I'll speak up on here to let y'all know. Burnside(s/n in TXIC) came in from Houston and was VERY happy. I don't think there were any folks that were not happy regarding Clark's customer service/tuning capabilities.

Mika

Archived