LegacyGT.com

help !!!!!!!!!!!!

outback07

I just ran my power cable from my battery to my trunk and i ran it through the passenger side and wen i removed the cover from under the glove box there was 2 wires with green clips unplugged i don't know if i did it wen i removed the cover if they got unplugged so i plugged them now my car is showing a check engine light ??? is it possible bc i plugged them in help plzzzzz i ran the power cable through a black water proof plug through the firewall through the bottom door sills to the trunk nothing is plugged in i jus ran them .

my check engine light is flashing ???

Those green connectors are the "test connectors". They are used when making changes to the map on the ECU and doing diagnostics. i.e. When installing a Cobb Access Port; you have to connect the two green plugs under the carpet in the passengers side foot well for it to work. Just unplug them and tuck them back into the little pocket behind the carpet and you will be fine. You just put the car in test mode for a minute. If the check engine light is still flashing after disconnecting the plugs and starting the car; then disconnect the battery for for a minute and reconnect it and all will be fine.:)
Let's kick this pig!

Archived