LegacyGT.com

Clear bra?

handlebar

[quote name='jim1969']go to lee in NJ. he's the man. Thanks for putting my headlight protection on last weekend lee. How'd that mini turn out?[/QUOTE] Not to hijack, but, did you use the Lamin-x product for the headlights? I purchased the kit and cannot get the damn thing to lay down properly over the bulged headlight:mad: - got frustrated, took it off, and am contemplating sending back for a refund. Yet, I still want headlight/fog protection!

The headlight covers can be tricky if you haven't done them before. I've never had a problem. Handlebar: Check your PM's Jim - The mini came out great. There was a lot to do on that car between the stripes and all the areas he wanted covered with the paint protection.

I brought my LGT to a place that installs them and they had trouble with the hood. They couldn't get it to fit. He wasn't doing it in a heated garage but I don't know if that was the problem. I would like to get it installed soon since it has started snowing and that can be terrible for the car. I wouldn't mind driving down to NJ if you want to install it on my car. I was thinking of buying that kit in the Member Classifieds section and was wondering what the cost would be to have you install it? I already have the mirrors, headlights and side fenders installed but am only semi-happy with them so if you wanted to install those over again, I wouldn't be opposed but you could take a look. Sorry for the thread hijack.

That is only like 4.5 hours so it is worth it. It has got to be better than the current one installed. I am waiting to hear back from him, but will probably pick up the full kit from Rockblocker and then we would need to coordinate a date/time. Obviously after the 18th because of the sale date/time. I was thinking the weekend of January 1st. I haven't been able to take any pics because of the terrible weather around here. How long will it take? Do you want me hanging around or should I bring a friend and we can figure out something to do around there. Should we take separate cars or whatnot. Do you have any ideas of what we can do. Unless you want help (sometimes an extra set of hands is helpful but don't know).

[quote name='leeberbs']Takes a few hours. I don't need any help but you're more than welcome to hang out while I work. There's no need to take two cars.[/QUOTE] Takes more than a few hours. Just ask my wife. Lee's the man. I made 2 trips from Long Island to see him. Now I'm probably going to make a third.

Sounds like a plan...I will purchase that kit on the 18th and then what weekend (if any is good for you?). If not a weekend, I can take a day off from work and we could do it that way but I assume that you have a regular job and do this on the weekend. Also, How much do you charge for labor?

Archived