LegacyGT.com

05 Silver LGT at SOJAX

biggggant

Ok guys I dont know all the details but I saw it at Genes Seafood at beach, a couple techs have taken it to lunch. It looked clean with the black interior, 5AET and I think the techs said like 37k miles. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up since they are so hard to find down here and so if anyone wants they can act fast

cool i figured this post would benefit you guys...oh yeah btw the obp lgt youre dad was going to look at tombush sold for like 18,800 i actually drove it a few days before it sold and almost bought it but went to the keys instead.

BTW what are they asking for that car?

well hes between a 05 altima ser or a 08 legacy base

seeing as he doesnt like using premium and dislikes fwd oh and we have had bad luck with nissans in our family ( i just sold my maxima i had sitting thank god) hes going back to sojax tomarrow and going to work on trying to get the 08 legacy 2.5i

unless they cant get his payments where he wants em, then he said he would get the ser

well he was happy with a 140hp 93 camry, hell we both were, but i think thats cause we got 260,000 miles out of it and it still going to the friend i sold it to with over 300,000 miles:eek:, and he said the way the legacy felt on the road.

plus we both dislike transverse engines and fwd

we are going up there around 11ish so he can finalize everything

oh and the altima is almost a garnet red pearl

that would drive me insane

Archived