LegacyGT.com

Autoweek Names 08 Legacy a "Smokin Deal"

• 3 weeks later...

Smoking deal?

Don't see where... For the price we pay on a Legacy, there are other cars in the market with equal carachteristics or even better....

Look at the new TSX for example, among others....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Smoking deal?

Don't see where... For the price we pay on a Legacy, there are other cars in the market with equal carachteristics or even better....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

you're not even comparing apples to apples....TSX is FWD (wrong wheel drive) and entry level luxury

For what the legacy offers, its a far better deal than a TSX

I was just reading the latest issue of Autoweek I got int he mail yesterday and they are naming the 08 Legacy as one of the best deals on a sedan to purchase. Looks like SOA is pushing to boost sales but he i love our cars being a top pick.

was this an LGT they were talking about, the 2.5i or just the legacy in general?

Smoking deal?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

A TSX you have got to be kidding me. Why do you want an acura is it the underpowered overweight car the FWD the awesome dealers the people who drive them the wannabe everything that its not ie. BMW Audi Mercedes. With the exception of Real Time Racing the TSX should never been considered. If your into the sport you can see that Real time has made several changes to the car to make it track worthy and although highly competitive in the Series the Legacy in that same series is 1000% better and the teams need not to re-engineer the entire car and or suspension to make it work on the track.

I went down to my local scoobie dealership last night and had a lil look at an 08 legacy le. It looked great onli problem was it had no turbo now correct me if im wrong but $23,000 is a great deal for a midsized semi sports sedan considering in england where i am originally from you cant get a mini cooper new for less than 15000pounds ($29000) so i dont find it hard to believe that it was rated one of the best deals.

Archived