LegacyGT.com

Wendover Raceway September 30th

Hops

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is an autobaun between idaho and utah.

The section between Burley and Snowville.

In 9 years and 50 trips never seen a state cop.

I usually open it up a few times along that section.

Once your in Utah you need to turn the heat down. Over a 100 there is a night or 2 in the cross bar motel

About this:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/0928072329.jpg

I was racing a G35 and I was going around 100 MPH and a damn cat darted right in front of me and hopefully died instantly. I'm more pissed about killing an innocent animal than damaging my car. My fog light and tow hook housing popped out (but were unharmed). My car is low enough and my exhaust almost touches the ground so I'm sure it didn't suffer, which I am hoping. Seriouly f@cked me up because I've had cats my whole life.

SSi makes one too, someone just posted a thread with it installed. I can't believe a cat did that...100mph though, I belive THAT did it. That sucks. That would scare the i$ht out of me. Were you winning at any point? Was there a lot of blood? I don't see any gore in the pic.

I wouldn't be able to handle seeing what had happened... The bottom of the skid plate stayed on the ground while I finished taking it off because I didn't want to see anything. My girlfriend wouldn't let me see the rear bumper (fur, blood, etc.) and luckily it rained the next morning.

man that sucks i have been running with mine off since that meet we had here just to make sure there is no oil leak problems i have been dabating getting one of those metal ones also

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Archived