LegacyGT.com

New JDM STi Wheels, including *GOLD*

Japanparts

I pm'd you about a set of the 07 LSTi wheels in gun metal but never heard back from you. I was looking at a set of the the 1006g-036-018-s. I've tried the whole checkout thing, but I can never seem to get the total with shipping to zip code 60035 to work.

Thanks for your help

Chris

I pm'd you about a set of the 07 LSTi wheels in gun metal but never heard back from you. I was looking at a set of the the 1006g-036-018-s. I've tried the whole checkout thing, but I can never seem to get the total with shipping to zip code 60035 to work.

Thanks for your help

Chris

Ran it through the Site without a problem, you're at, or near, Highland Park IL

1006G-036-018-SALUMINUM WHEEL SET (ENKEI)10-15 days

1JP ¥184,800.00 US $1,593.07 Parts TotalJP ¥184,800.00 US $1,593.07 LESS 10% Discount: US$1,433.76Your freight is sent Fully Insured.To Door: JP ¥34,117.00 US $294.11

US$1,433.76 + 294.11 = US$1,727.87

Wheel set will take 10-15 days to your door in IL and goes trackable and Insured

Price is good 'til the end of October 2007

Best!

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

* Since 1996 *

• 1 month later...

Now on our Site:

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=1&car=134&middlesmall=2%3A22&maker=4&volkey

Links above

* While the PCD and width is 100% OK for LEGACY use; the offset of some of these Wheels *may* require a 10mm spacer ( we are told )

As with all Parts on our Japanparts.com site, we offer a 10% Discount off our Website parts pricing to Legacy GT members

We ship by Air and by Sea to 48 States addresses and Worldwide, PM me to followup

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

* Since 1996 *

I was just going to ost about new STi rims... are those really the new 2008 ones?

What about these...? This design is to die for IMHO, if I can find these anywhere, I'll beg for or steal them if I have to. (or I could buy too).

http://www.nextmod.com.au/catalog/STi/5-1.jpg

* While the PCD and width is 100% OK for LEGACY use; the offset of some of these Wheels *may* require a 10mm spacer ( we are told )

I was wondering because 55 sounded awfully high but damn hot wheels.

May even be worth a good set of spacer.:wub:

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

Archived