LegacyGT.com

Give credit where it's due

cliss

...and it's due to Corey, aka Viperenvy. I purchased my Satin White Legacy GT 5MT from him the day after Thanksgiving, and I can't imagine how the purchase could have gone any easier. That's especially saying something since I'm in central VA and [url="http://www.planetsubaru.com"]Planet Subaru[/url] is outside Boston. Granted, I should note that we had met several times before when we were both still in school. Ironically, at a 25K person school, we shared a lot of the same friends. Nevertheless, biased or not, I wouldn't be taking time out of my day to give him "e-props" unless I thought he deserved it. I got a phenomenal deal, and an amazing car. I'm told that the particular combination I selected (w/ spoiler) is fairly rare in the northeast, but Corey got one for me within a day or two of me hitting the proverbial go button. I couldn't be more satisfied. To any of you who are thinking about purchasing a Subaru in the northeast... go get one from Corey. You'll thank me afterwards. :D -Casey

Archived