LegacyGT.com

saw it for the second time within two weeks...thought it had to do with an exhaust leak, but it came up again today, any suggestions on an easy troubleshoot?

im really limited on available tools right now any help would be great.

mods are below...

i have only seen it throw it when coming to a stop at a light...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

• 2 years later...
Threw this code today. IAT was reading -40F on an almost 90 degree day. Car has been stumbling a bit here and there and today is was starting really rough. Cleaned the MAF/IAT and put it back in. Cleared code, started her up and she runs very nice now.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

• 1 year later...
My car just through the same code on the way home tonight. The only difference was that I was on the highway with my cruise control set. Hopefully it's not a stuck injector. I looked over all of my tubing and clamps going to my FMIC. Everything was tight and I clean the MAS sensor.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
P0172. Installed a aftermarket BOV and seemed to hold more boost. Intercooler was starting to split open near the turbo outlet. Installed the stock bov and squeezed the IC back together with some pliers. Don't install a bov unless you got plans for a tune. They do hold more boost and will cause problems. Seemed to fix my issue and car runs fine again

• 8 months later...

Archived