LegacyGT.com

10,000 posts this weekend.

Tide

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeap... What can I say, being stuck at work on sunday get's pretty boring. And then I saw you stacking up posts right to the point, having exactly same number to your 2k as there was to 10k total :) . So I had a little fun, and now it's back to same old boring work... hm... I need something better to do :)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ha-evolution']:postwhor: (I replied for Sube555 since he hasn't been around for a few hours)[/quote] :lol: This thread is friggin hilarious and especially that post. BTW, nice to see some other monkeys around here now.

[quote name='ha-evolution']That was from way back when you were gone and I was filling in for you. Now that your around again I'm on a posting vacation and you can continue where you left off. :D[/quote] No, don't do that! Stick around. If nothing else, I like checking out your avatar. :D

[quote name='ha-evolution']Ok, you've convinced me. I'm not going anywhere just yet. Mostly because I can't make up my mind about what car I'm getting.[/quote] :lol: S2000, Legacy, or what? BTW, do you put a Legacy avatar on the S2k forum? :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Ahahahah- I have over 14000 posts on my board with only 53 members- that's kind of out of whack, isn't it? :lol:

Well it is your board. I'm a little bit of a whore over here if anyone hasn't noticed. Damn, my post count really dropped off over these last weeks. Now I'm down to like 18.5 or so per day. Guess I will have to work harder to push back to the 20/day level. :lol:

Archived