LegacyGT.com

Wounded Marine & insurgent

Hagarr

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon

an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side

of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both

men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the

highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.

We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I

yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who

got what he deserved, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a fat,

good-for-nothing, left wing liberal drunk who doesn't know how to drive.

So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid,

mean-spirited lesbian! "

He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a

truck hit us."

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon

an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side

of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both

men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the

highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.

We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I

yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who

got what he deserved, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a fat,

good-for-nothing, left wing liberal drunk who doesn't know how to drive.

So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid,

mean-spirited lesbian! "

He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a

truck hit us."

Not funny

And since I am a lesbian, just what does a "frigid mean-spirited lesbian" act like?? Maybe a mean spirited knuckle dragging homophobe????:mad:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Robin, can't lesbians be a bitch or asshole like anyone else? The joke refers to "frigid, mean spirited lesbians" but does not say all lesbians are so mannered. I'm a liberal but I'm no fan of Ted Kennedy. I'm also a middle aged white guy, but I laugh a jokes about idiotic men of the same demographic.

Robin, can't lesbians be a bitch or asshole like anyone else? The joke refers to "frigid, mean spirited lesbians" but does not say all lesbians are so mannered. I'm a liberal but I'm no fan of Ted Kennedy. I'm also a middle aged white guy, but I laugh a jokes about idiotic men of the same demographic.

UMMM, hey, I stopped that crap. As far as men are concerned ALL Lesbians are frigid. You know, we just haven't met the right man yet! Of course there are a bunch of lesbians out there who are "ASSHATS" But you know, and I know that the comment was generic.

And calling Ms. Clinton a lesbo was clearly an insult meant to demean her. I certainly wouldn't call hertos "Breeders", but I could. And if I did, it would be an insult.

Perhaps I am over sensitive, but at Bell Labs, even though the vast majority of women were straight, we were all called Lesbo's if we were in a position of power at one time or another.

Whatever

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

im a breeder! lol

that was just funny. on behalf of all breeders i apologize. not all lesbians are mean spirited frigged or ass hats

You got anything I can buy from you?? Rims 17X8 ?????????:wub:

Being called a breeder wouldn't be an insult....no matter how hard you try.

After all, God is a breeder.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Brian

It's the word that is an insult, not the act.;)

Robin, you are right that the lesbian label was meant to be an insult. I'm a liberal and when someone calls me a liberal with the purpose of insulting me, it simply doesn't insult me. I think they're nuts and they think I'm nuts. Likewise in this joke, the insurgent calls Hillary a lesbian and even if she's not (despite her husband), I simply consider the source. Nuff said.

well, i dont think whoever wrote this meant to insinuate that all lesbians are frigid ....., but if they were/are in the military, they probably meant to insult hillary and ted.

and you probably have the prerogative to take this joke the wrong way.

I think its funny that you didnt see it as funny because of the lesbian comments, and I was wondering to myself what happened to all the other marines, the sole marines buddies/mates. a lone marine/solider walking down the highway means that some serious shit had to hit the fan. But i knew that wasnt the point of the joke, and if i see sadness where other people see humor, that just shows me where my thoughts are messed up. dont take this the wrong way either, or read it as any other way then me personally being messed up.

free bump?? haha

i love lesbians.

i got out of my car one time in front of a bar, and as i'm going in, some dude goes, "you're a lesbian cause you drive a subaru!" and i just laughed and went, "yup, i do love women..." and kept on walking.

lighten up people.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

well, i dont think whoever wrote this meant to insinuate that all lesbians are frigid ....., but if they were/are in the military, they probably meant to insult hillary and ted.

and you probably have the prerogative to take this joke the wrong way.

I think its funny that you didnt see it as funny because of the lesbian comments, and I was wondering to myself what happened to all the other marines, the sole marines buddies/mates. a lone marine/solider walking down the highway means that some serious shit had to hit the fan. But i knew that wasnt the point of the joke, and if i see sadness where other people see humor, that just shows me where my thoughts are messed up. dont take this the wrong way either, or read it as any other way then me personally being messed up.

free bump?? haha

I guess I am a dinosaur. I helped save Marines in the VN war. They didn't give a crap who I was and I see many of them every night. I don't think that any Marine walks down a highway alone, there are thousands of ghosts who follow each and every grunt.

We are lucky to have these kinds of people in this society, even if some of them are crazy. They are the sharp point of the pointy tip of the spear. Sure, they are killers, but they kill for us.

The same goes for the US infantry.

I never knew there was a gay vibe coming from my subaru. None of my friends have mentioned anything. Around here it just means your a punk kid with a WRX. If you tell them its not a WRX you just get :confused: looks.

As a hetero male, I have a butt feeling about this gay vibe thing...

I guess I am a dinosaur. I helped save Marines in the VN war. They didn't give a crap who I was and I see many of them every night. I don't think that any Marine walks down a highway alone, there are thousands of ghosts who follow each and every grunt.

We are lucky to have these kinds of people in this society, even if some of them are crazy. They are the sharp point of the pointy tip of the spear. Sure, they are killers, but they kill for us.

The same goes for the US infantry.

Finally!!!!!!Someone who understand us.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

PC sucks and all it does to complain about it is drive it underground where it is actually more dangerous b/c now you don't know who your friends are. btw that joke is older than time just insert different people same joke. :lol: bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived