LegacyGT.com

Deal or no deal for 08 LGT

hakgwai

sounds about right, I picked up my SWP manual GT today for about same price, but we have 6.75% tax. BTW 1 tip call Subaru of America (get the phone # from subaru.com) speak with customer rep and ask them what the current incentive for September is for your area. The salesman tried to give me the last months incentive, but I called SOA before I went in, and found out they got better incentives, and had to inform my salesman to give me that.

CUSTOMER CASH ON 08 SUBARU LEGACY MODELS

Now through October 1, 2007 - 08 LEGACY models are available with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by October 1, 2007. See your participating dealer for details. Cannot be combined with any other incentives.

$1,000 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5i models

$750 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5 GT Limited models

$0 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5 GT spec.B models

$750 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 3.0 R Limited models

This is what I took off Subaru's site this morning. Are the rebates the same across the country, or is there some regional variance? Or do they just want my zip code to pop up the closest dealer?

It looks like its different by each region. Im in IL near chicago and these are the incentives off of subaru.com for my zipcode:

Now through October 1, 2007 - 08 LEGACY models are available with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by October 1, 2007. See your participating dealer for details. Cannot be combined with any other incentives.

$1,500 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5i models

$1,500 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5i Special Edition models

$1,000 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5i Limited models

$1,000 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5 GT Limited models

$0 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 2.5 GT spec.B models

$750 Customer Cash on 08 LEGACY 3.0 R models

are they going up on these cars or something? I got my 05 LGT 5EAT LTD in 05 for 26.. I have thought about "trading up" but figured they'd try and shaft me on tradein value.. that and going back into debt isnt worth navigation.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived