LegacyGT.com

2.5i owner's...what exhaust you got?

On my way to buying an exhaust for my 2.5i and was wondering what the best setup is. Looking for something that is not loud and raspy, something deep and boxer sounding if possible. HP gain is not a big issue either. Help me out!

I've had the opportunity to hear Perrins on a 2.5i and it sounds sweet, nice low growl with some Boxer sound (the boxer sounds is more pronounced on the GT). I'm searching our vendors right now for some prices.

honestly if you dont wanna put them big perrin cans on and wanna save some cash go with some magnaflow universal mufflers.

someone just show me magnaflow axlebacks please? cant find them.. and im not planning on welding on my mufflers.

im looking for just mufflers that sound decent, not looking to set off car alarms like those civics tho :lol:

i just need to find the right fit

how come no one mentioned the Hogzaust ? :lol:

Lol, thought about it but then decided :nono:

:lol:

I think I would go for the Prodrive like Hanger has, they seem to be the best choice out there. I think fastwrx.com had them for $599 last time I checked.

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

and they looks great

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/Hangerr/My%20Legacy/113.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/Hangerr/My%20Legacy/119.jpg

:whore::)

How do they sound? *right after I post this I am going to do a search* :redface:

I love that rear wing too, where did you get that?

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

I've had the opportunity to hear Perrins on a 2.5i and it sounds sweet, nice low growl with some Boxer sound (the boxer sounds is more pronounced on the GT). I'm searching our vendors right now for some prices.

So if I am trying my hardest for the boxer sound, this would be the way to go? Is this an axle back system or cat-back?

So if I am trying my hardest for the boxer sound, this would be the way to go? Is this an axle back system or cat-back?

It's an axle back system. Not sure if you'll get the boxer sound with this, as the reason for not having the boxer sound is due to equal length headers, not what cans are at the back for the 06+ NA guys. However, the Prodrives would probably be the best choice for a bolt on axle back if you just want a more aggressive sound. I've been itching to try a pair myself, but just don't have the cash. Good luck, and definitely keep us posted on what you get along with sound clips. There aren't enough sound clips in the NA section! :lol:

Oops I forgot, I have an '05 which came from factory with unequal length headers. I don't know what year they started using equal length headers. You could always swap out to a Borla or ebay knockoffs. But back on topic how do Prodrives sound, any clips?

Oops I forgot, I have an '05 which came from factory with unequal length headers. I don't know what year they started using equal length headers. You could always swap out to a Borla or ebay knockoffs. But back on topic how do Prodrives sound, any clips?

correct me if im wrong but i remember reading a thread where the 05 header wont fit.

:whore::)

How do they sound? *right after I post this I am going to do a search* :redface:

I love that rear wing too, where did you get that?

THEY SOUND GREAT!!!

I don't think there's a sound clip exist, and i've been too lazy to get one done... i'll get to it... :p

The wing is RBS Ver 2. Check out my sticky

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1367861#post1367861

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived