LegacyGT.com

Clear coat

Hello

Ok before I ask my stupid question I just want to mention that I'm a noob. I just gota 08 Legacy SE. This is my first subie and I'm in love. I wish I had the money to get the GT but that in my future horizon. Anyway, I was wondering if the cars come with a clear coat by default or is this something you have to buy from them?? Can you get this from other car shops??? The main reason why I'm asking is because I'm getting ready to order Zanio which I love and there is a Z2 for clear coat and one for regular paint and I just didn't know if the Subie have it or not. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Also, since I live in Oregon and those of you who live here knows in the winter they spray rocks so what's better and full nose mask or a clear bra??

Thank you:p

I would strongly recommend at least getting a clear bra on the bumper. It isn't so critical on the hood, but that bumper is going to look like hamburger in a couple weeks if you don't get protection on it yesterday. The full nose mask is for road trips and not for daily use. They are definitely not for winter use if you use gravel on the roads in the winter. You will do more damage to your paint that way than not having anything at all. So definitely get some sort of clear protection on the bumper right away.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived