LegacyGT.com

Southern CT Meat Thread !!!!!!111 (Formerly: So who's up for a .... Fairfield County)

Guest Gitster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look a lot nicer during daylight. I shot these while I was waiting for everyone to show up:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x217/kargurra/SBC_Meet_1/IMG_9282a.jpgIt

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x217/kargurra/SBC_Meet_1/IMG_9258a.jpg

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

little shaky on that second pic huh? and what about the women coming out of the nail salon and the dermatologists office?

Yeah...I didn't turn on the 2sec timer and it was shooting around 1/8 sec. Didn't realize those came out so blurry until I got them on the computer.

I try to stay away from women with skin problems! You never know what else they have! :eek::lol:

Funny thing is, they closed the nail salon while I was sitting there, and about 10 asian women climbed into a Ford Econoline Van!

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Seriously, a JD is the perfect drinking advanced degree, ya see. Each semester, the only test is the final! That leaves months of drunken debauchery, er, learning, b4 stressing out for tests. All those OTHER grad programs want to test your knowledge every few weeks! I'm paying for that?AND you don't even need to read the damn texts all semster cz wonderful companies produce outlines that you can buy to learn all ya need to know one week b4 the test!

No wonder there are so many lawyers. And no wonder I'm so smart. :lol:

Where I can buy a 3000 sq foot house in South Bend for $212,000. Where I worked (until this past) January 4 days per week. Where I could do that, support my family and race go karts.

Silly of me to leave Connecticut behind!

The only problem is that all the damn roads are straight. I'm gonna have to buy me a muscle car. Eccchhhhh!

Where I can buy a 3000 sq foot house in South Bend for $212,000. Where I worked (until this past) January 4 days per week. Where I could do that, support my family and race go karts.

Silly of me to leave Connecticut behind!

The only problem is that all the damn roads are straight. I'm gonna have to buy me a muscle car. Eccchhhhh!

that is the plus side of leaving CT!! you can't get a house that size even in shitty waterbury for under 300k! if you bought in lower fairfield county, a house that size on a plot of land only 20sq ft bigger that the foundation foot print would be 2mil easy!

eh, waterbury has a few. but like most, we live here and travel for work. i work in fairfield and westchester county myself. once the highways are made passable again, waterbury should see a small economic boost.

stamford is outgrowing its city limits. spilling into greenwich and the money there does not like that. norwalk fairfield and bridgeport are next inline for expansion projects. travelling north, shelton is growing as they have a huge property management company there(cintos) that just keeps on building!! waterbury is ripe for expansion with the tax incentives being given to technology companies. only problem is the land is taken up by vacant warehouses and manufacturing plants. no one wants to pay for the site clean up!

Ah, the joy of brownfields. Gitster's area is nice. East of New Haven. And since there are no jobs there, it should stay nice for a while!

No jobs ? What are you even talking about.

what do you mean by that KRB? most of the rural communities in CT have banded together with their town committees to hinder as much development as possible. it's almost so bad that new housing construction in those areas i.e. eastern countryside CT and north west corner CT you have to jump thru hoops to get permits to build! and then there's all the local unheard of codes limiting what type of structure you can build. it has to blend in with the surrounding architecture.

Archived