LegacyGT.com

break light disabled? how to??

I disabled my DRLs when i got my HIDs... i brought my car to the dealership and not sure what they did but the DRLs are back on..and the plug underneith is disconnected... i figured if i can disconnect the E break light they wont work but didnt a search and found nothing? can anyone point me in the right direction on this one?

i figured if i can disconnect the E break light they wont work but didnt a search and found nothing? can anyone point me in the right direction on this one?

In all honesty, it might help if you searched for "brake" instead of "break." :lol:

So now youre letting a dealership walk all over you?? No...Call them back ask what they did, if they have to ask the mechanic and want you to call back later just tell them "No thats ok, I'll hold" and make them go ask NOW not later not tomorrow not in a few days. Simple, easy, and done. Dont let them **** with you. I hate being fucked with. If it wasnt for you, they wouldnt have the business.

What dealership do you go to?

Ramsey..im going to just go in on monday an wait around, last night..my lights were not even working..when i but the e brake down the lights flicked on an off real fast then went off..later on that night they worked again but the e brake still made it flicker?? never had so much electrical problems before

Archived