LegacyGT.com

Tail Happy

Well with 909 miles I figured the break in period is over. So I got the LGT out on a curvy road and I was doing a 4 wheel drift (not on purpose) through the first sharp turn. What the ... ? I've never had an AWD car so tail happy. I could basically throw the tail end around through every turn....kinda scary but really fun. All in all I was still impressed and happy with the car. Just thought I would share.

I picked Mine up October 10th and it was alot warmer the Tires were ok then but the colder weather has the tire running colder and the grip has droped a bit.long story short THESE TIRES SUCK! They make breaks wiith 12 1nd 11 inch rotors look bad and the handeling suck. I can't wati till i can get a good tire on there.

We've had our first real snow accumulation this week (about 10 cm). My LGT is now wearing Nokian RSi. I previously owned a WRX with Nokan Hakka 1 as winter tires. All I can say now is that the LGT is FAR more predictable and easy to drive in snow/ice conditions than was my WRX. It is certainly tail happy but less than the WRX and in a more progressive way (less "on/off" turbo lag, and more torque off boost). I am petty happy with it so far (with good winter tires ) Happy winter (Subaru...) time everybody!

Archived