LegacyGT.com

STOPTECH needs our help!

SFGR415

Hey guys...i was talkin to Stoptech today and they told me that the reason they haven't started on developing a kit for the 05-up Legacy is because they haven't been able to get a hold of one. They told me they would be willing to do a kit but first they would need take a look at a Legacy. They told me that if you lend them your car (not sure how long) so they can check out all the components, they will give you a discount on their products. They also said that if they use your car for actual testing, you get a bigger discount or something free (not sure which). Stoptech is located in Torrance, Cali. which i assume is near Los Angeles. I would be willing to do it, but I live in San Francisco. So if anyone is interested in lending their car and getting a good discount, send Tim an email over at Stoptech. Please, what do we have to lose? It would benefit many LGT owners who want the kit but can't go themselves. Thanks guys.....you can contact Tim via email: email: [email="Tim@stoptech.com"]Tim@stoptech.com[/email]

Archived