LegacyGT.com

Who can be trusted with my baby???

ripsweetness

I have installed coilovers and new wheels. I need a place that can be trusted to actually do the job not just take my money:rolleyes: Who knows a trusted alignment shop. I am 45 min north of Phily. I am willing to travel a little to get it done right.

• I called Phoenix Performance and they said it would be $80 dollars an hr for an alignment and to adjust ride height of my coil overs. They said they would try and corner balance the car as well. How long do you think this takes on average? and do I need it corner balanced if I'm not racing the car?

about 1.5 hours for alignment, possibly 2 if they are doing some other ride height and preload work..

corner balancing the car does make the car shine because you're actually taking full advantage of what the coilovers can do. Normally corner balancing takes me about an 1 hour on the car, but I think most shops charge about 2 hours in general.

While you're not racing the car, that's up to you if you want it corner balanced. I just do it because I like having my cross corner weights to be equal so I get less of the teetering effect when I corner through the turn.

Keefe

Archived