LegacyGT.com

Atlantic BBQ & Dyno Day, Saturday September 22nd!

AMSTuning.com

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So why arent you bringing the GT again you have tooooo Representttttt!!!
\

I wouldn't be driving said 83' corolla, I am just saying if there was one nearby, you wouldn't be able to hear my otherwise "stock" sounding LGT:lol: over its exhaust drone. Could you imagine me trying to FIT in an 83 corolla :eek:

Well thats kind of disappointing to hear. I was really hoping to hear more of a positive response.

Well I'm going to try anyway!!

1. BlackRock -John

2. psucaptainkickass

3. hutru01

4. mr_luv

5. CRAZY KEN

6. Bulletproof4age

7. CSTMIZR

8. abandonhope16

9. abandonhope16's woman

10.HTownLegacy (Fiancee & Daughter)

See you at the mall!!! Lake Forest Mall, right?

For anyone who has ever gone to this, is it really a family friendly atmosphere or am I going to look like a retard bringing my fiancee and my 5 year old daughter? I just want to make sure that they will have a good time.

I brought my Fiance last time and she had just an OK time. She's not really into car stuff and she was dissappointed in the fact that she was promised fine young ladies in skimpy clothing, when in reality, there were none there :rolleyes::lol:. I saw a couple young kids who seemed to have a descent time with all the stuff going on. And there were a couple dogs there, that the young kids enjoyed playing with That was the only thing that saved it for my fiance; being able to see the little kids having fun and being able to pet the dogs.

Probably not the most exciting environment for wives and kids; it's a bunch of guys eating burgers and huddling together in front of a dyno monitor :) But the pitbulls will be on premises for heavy petting.

You know you like heavy petting also...especially in the employee lounge.;)

Archived