LegacyGT.com

How much should I pay for an 07 Spec. B?

DiscoWagon

There's a dealer near me offering a new '07 Spec.B for just over $31K. If they still have it marked that low tomorrow I'll probably buy it. I'm also looking at an '06 GT Limited for just over $20K. Decisions decisions.

Is this $31k before tax and license?

Is this $31k before tax and license?

Yeah. I haven't tried to talk him down any further than that yet. I'm still debating if I want to risk dropping that much money on a car that may stutter. I know it's not that big of a deal but it drives me insane when my WRX does it and that's only on winter gas.

Isn't studder non-existant in 08?

No, mine does it.

:icon_sad:

I know my rims had dark spots show up in the first week or so of ownership and its only gotten worse. I guess several members with 08's have had their wheels do it. I'm just to lazy to take it in right now, but I got to make an appointment for a few things anyway.

Congrats on the buy. I know a lot of people like the blue interior of the 07, but I just couldn't force myself to like it. Don't get me wrong, blue is my favorite color. I just am not a fan of it as an interior color. If I wanted a blue interior I would have just gotten a Wrx STi and been done with it. I'm just waiting to see what exterior mods come out for the 08's.

BTW GC010's FTW I looked at them myself except they were a lot to much $$$ then I was willing to spend at the time.

If anyone is interested there is an 07 spec B that was used as the managers demo at the dealer I bought my car from. Its in Highland Park, IL.

http://www.northshorecars.com

Last I checked they had one of each color 08 spec B in stock too.

Archived