LegacyGT.com

Brake Problems

I got something strange going on with my brakes. I was coming back from vacation and all of a sudden car started pulling hard and then vibrating,thought it was missing,but managed to find a place to pull over, and the front brakes were smoking. They seemed to be stuck,could'nt figure it out. cut the car off for like 15 minutes and they seemed to release and we took a chance and drove 350 miles home holding my breath all the way.:eek: i took it and had brakes put on it,found out my right front caliper was blowing out fluid,replaced it ,picked it up on thursday and drove it home and went back out for a spin and they did the same thing again. any ideas guys, i just ran outta warranty at 36,800 and dealership aint gonna help me any. anyway before i go replacing stuff and ideas would be appreciated. i had my rotors resurfaced and my fluid flushed out while i was at it. Thanks for any ideas you might have.:)

Thanks, i will check those too. i am also leaning towards the master cylinder,because the brakes act as they wont fully release, but seem to release after car is turned off,like that little plunger wont come back up and let fluid back into the master cylinder. i dont know, but thanks for the advice.:spin:

Archived